Our firm already operates by using innovative information technology in as a matter of course. Adjustments to our operations will ensure we continue to provide the high-quality service you expect:
• Appointments will be completed by phone and we will encourage continued use of email to transfer information and documents.
• In person meetings will only be conducted if required and enough time will be built into schedules to allow for cleaning of meeting areas.
• Visits to our office will only be by appointment and if it is impossible to proceed otherwise.
Meanwhile, life will continue, as we fight this virus together. Below are a few ideas as to how to make this period a little more pleasant.
• Your family is important: call, text and connect via social networks. Keep in touch!
• Support your friends, parents and family who are in isolation, under quarantine or are sick. Call up and see if you can help with running errands, or to cook up a few meals. When delivering, text upon arrival, ring the doorbell and leave your gift on the doorstep.
• Keep up to date using reliable sources: TV newscasts, local newspaper websites, international news organizations (BBC, American TV Networks, Radio France International, Europe1), your city’s website and the Government of Québec website.
• Teleworking is your new commute? Take a few meditation breaks during the day, you’ll reduce stress and have better concentration.
• If you need to buy anything: choose to make purchases via web or phone order and do it from a local business. You can contact them ahead of your purchase to see how to proceed.
• Be careful with your money! Fraudsters are already planning their COVID-19 trap. And don’t forget that virtual world threats are still there: computer viruses, malware and phishing emails are not practicing “social distancing”.
Visit the Government of Québec website dedicated to COVID-19. It contains up to date, verified information on the current situation in Québec: www.quebec.ca/coronavirus.
For information on financial issues or with regards to your debt, please contact us. We can quickly help you and, if needed, direct you to the best resource or solution.